Agreed... this is a fantastic tip.
In fact, it should coded as a regular key sequence.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Hertel
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:21 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Paste Overlay

Thank you for this tip - it is one of the best I've seen. I paste code from iSeries Navigator all the time and really dislike the way it left adjusts all but the first line and the error messages for each, and then having to do a block move. I set up a user key action as you suggested and it pasted my SQL in perfectly, right where I wanted it. Thanks!

message: 7
date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 16:40:56 -0400
from: dlclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Copy from Text and Paste-Overlay