This is what works for me

;
; Added for Aldon Create Object in RDi
;
; Define Shift+Ctl+J as the hotkey
; Alt-w - Open the Window menu item
; v - select the View option
; r - select Remote System Details
; Enter - Gives the focus in the RSE view.
; Alt-l, j to create the object
+^j::
Send !wvr{Enter}!lj
return

Rob
On 8/15/2014 10:02 AM, Buck Calabro wrote:
Perhaps you could use the menu instead of cycling through the views.
Send !wvrr{Enter}

Alt-w - Open the Window menu item
v - select the View option
r - select Remote System Details
r - select Remote Systems
Enter - end the script with the focus in the RSE view. You'd be running
Alt-l, j instead I think.

I post this for several reasons. One of course is to help you automate
scut work. One though, is to show that there's a... a mindset that
comes into play when scripting. I myself loved the ability to script
Code/400 using Rexx. But very few people seem to share my attraction
and I think it's a more a matter of unfamiliarity than anything else.
Those of us who haven't done much scripting can't readily see the value.
So I'm trying to show some value:-)
--buck