Vern,

I could not find a place where these changes are listed.  The documentation
for 'Fast Open for iSeries members' has been updated in 6.0 with the
correct key combination.  I will ask the writers where 'change' information
should appear (my guess would be the migration guide).

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Simpson
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries, IBM Toronto Lab,
D1/140/8200/MKM
Phone:  (905) 413-3226,  T/L:  969-3226,  Fax: (905) 413-4850
Email:  esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx



                                                                           
             vhamberg@comcast.                                             
             net                                                           
             Sent by:                                                   To 
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Websphere Development Studio Client 
             idrange.com               for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
             09/01/2005 06:06                                      Subject 
             PM                        RE: [WDSCI-L] WDSC 6 vs             
                                       Ctrl-Shift-I                        
                                                                           
             Please respond to                                             
                 Websphere                                                 
                Development                                                
             Studio Client for                                             
                  iSeries                                                  
                                                                           
                                                                           




Thanks, Eric. Now is there an obvious place where these changes are listed
that we should look at? I don't want to dig through the keyboard shortcuts
list to find what might have changed. Something like "Memo to Users" or
"What's New". Did I miss it?

Vern
-------------- Original message --------------

> In 6.0, Ctrl+Shift+I is used by Run/Debug (for Inspect) so WDSC switched
to
> use a different combination for the Open Member action.
>
> Eric Simpson
> WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries, IBM Toronto Lab,
> D1/140/8200/MKM
> Phone: (905) 413-3226, T/L: 969-3226, Fax: (905) 413-4850
> Email: esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>
>
>
> rob@xxxxxxxxx
> Sent by:
> wdsci-l-bounces@m To
> idrange.com Websphere Development Studio Client
> for iSeries
> cc
> 09/01/2005 10:53
> AM Subject
> RE: [WDSCI-L] WDSC 6 vs
> Ctrl-Shift-I
> Please respond to
> Websphere
> Development
> Studio Client for
> iSeries
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I couldn't find any other reference to Ctrl-Shift-I in my mind. However I

> do not use a whole lot of other editors like some people out there.
> Closest thing I could think of was Ctrl-Shift-Insert to paste into a 5250

> session. Therefore I don't see the reason for the change.
>
> Rob Berendt
> --
> Group Dekko Services, LLC
> Dept 01.073
> PO Box 2000
> Dock 108
> 6928N 400E
> Kendallville, IN 46755
> http://www.dekko.com
>
> --
> This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)
> mailing list
> To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
> visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/wdsci-l
> or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
> at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
>
>
> --
> This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)
mailing
> list
> To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
> visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/wdsci-l
> or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
> at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries  (WDSCI-L)
mailing list
To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/wdsci-l
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.



This thread ...

Replies:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].