<snip>
Joe said:
We need a quick reference guide.  A simple, easy to use UI that pops up
the basic commands grouped in functional blocks, with the menu that gets
you to the command and the keystroke for the accelerator.  The one that
killed me for the longest time was the fact that "Rename" was under
"Refactor".  I know that was important to someone, but it just didn't
make my life as a programmer easier.
<snip>
It's funny you mention that.  As I glance to my right to see the new
Microsoft Word 2003 quick reference guide that was handed out yesterday to
all users who have it installed I think wouldn't it  be great to have a
WDSc one of these.  Perhaps Joe, you could build one into a new book but
have it available for purchase separately?  hint hint, nudge nudge.. hehe.
 Nice and laminated, pretty colors.  At least that's one that I would post
in my cubicle that wouldn't collect dust :)

To be honest, I'd say it would definitely be a big seller.  I'd say the
whole list base would buy it.  God knows we have enough MicroSoft crap
kicking around on these types of cards.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill