Vern,

I use a Mac at home, so I cannot see what you mean in Windows Explorer.
But, going from memory, wouldn't the only attributes you could change on
your selections be something like the "Read only", "System", "Hidden"
flags?  It is not exactly a fair comparison since the Windows/Linux file
systems are so primitive compared to QSYS.

Putting that aside, just describe how you would like it to work.  Maybe we
can write it as a plugin?  Also, keep in mind that WDSC 5 does have
user-defined options like PDM.  I am not positive, but I am pretty certain
you can either use or import PDM option files too.

Getting back to the original, suppose you select a bunch of objects in RSE,
right-click and choose Change.  What would you like to see happen next?

Mark