Future support for ADM has been discontinued, see link, there is no support
for it in WDSC, to my knowledge.  Perhaps you could create filters over the
underlying libraries and use user-defined options?

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1084b0c4f0f30547486256c5a00778940

As for the other problem, since you are on WDSC 4.0 run the command WRKAUTL
QPWFSERVER and make sure that either *PUBLIC, your User ID or Group ID is
on the leaste with at least *USE authority based on the entries on the
list.

Mark