Anyone got any clue as to the cause of this one?  It has been going on ever
since I loaded V5 - one of the two systems I use gives this error message
whenever I try to connect, check PTFs or whatever.  What surprises me is
that it seems to be trying to use port 8475 - I thought CODE used 4200?

Anyway - the servers are all started, all PTFs are up to date and I'm
scre... (in trouble)

Any ideas?

evfctcpd.exe Tue May 13 23:18:06 2003 ** Error logging begins **
evfctcpd.exe Tue May 13 23:18:06 2003 Error return code '1061' received when
connecting to host 'NETSHARE.COM' port '8475'.
evfctcpd.exe Tue May 13 23:18:06 2003 Cannot connect to the host
'NETSHARE.COM'. Maybe TCP/IP server is inactive on the host. Start the
server on the host by using the command STRHOSTSVR *ALL. Retry the
connection.
evfctcpd.exe Tue May 13 23:18:30 2003 *** Error logging ends ***

Jon Paris
Partner400
www.Partner400.com