Mark

Actually, CODE is an adequate editor. Many who write in C/C++ just use a text editor, esp. one that can color-code keywords and strings, etc. TextPad can do this, CodeWright, IBM's own ez editor from the Andrew toolkit that's part of the Developer Tools PRPQ.

Now Visual C++, from Microsoft, does a lot more, including auto-completion, as y'all are getting to some extent. And parameter and member listings for structs, etc. And this is without having to bring up a browser display - it's in the IDE.

One thing I really am surprised about is the absence of the Run-Time Library Reference in the documentation. I mean, no help for malloc? for memcpy? I will make a wish list item of this stuff at the WDSC site.

Thanks again

Vern