From: Richard_Caldicott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:Richard_Caldicott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:09 AM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21] Creating PF's or LF's

   Sounds great in theory Mike but you need to keep the custom files separa
te from the standard ones.

   Richard Caldicott
   Director of Implementations
   & Efficiency   Tandy Brands Accessories
   817-548-0090 extn 146

   </TA= BLE>
   You should just store the logicals in the library with the phys= icals.
    Then
   the restore will work and you wont have to wo= rry about juggling library
   lists.

   If you have a= multiple environment situation, you probably have a
   consolidat= ed data file library anyway.

   -Mike

   -----Ori= ginal Message-----