We had the problem here too and apart from ensuring that you do not get a
zero value invoice line (Thats another story....), here is how to ensure
that you can at least post the Held invoices.

Update the invoice lines file (OEP70) with SQL and set ACTF70 = *Blanks and
PERN70 = Current Period (Cyymm).
Update the invoice header file (OEP65) with SQL and set PRTF65 = *Blanks,
ORDT65='1', PERN65 = PERN70.

Once these updates have been performed, you can run the print/post sundry
invoice option and they will then post to the ledger.

Setting ORDT65='1' is important, otherwise the posting program will simply
put them on Hold again.  It may be worth trying this out on your test
system first!

Have fun
Geoff

                    Gary.Brown@appliedche
                    micals.com                   To:     JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                     cc:
                    jbausers-l-admin@midr        Subject:     JBA ML - 'H'eld
invoices
                    ange.com

                    03/12/01 23:03
                    Please respond to
                    jbausers-l

>From time to time our clever people in the customer service department
generate
invoices that have a print flag of 'H'

Once a invoice reaches this state (usually because of a zero priced line
item)
it is un-printable and un-fixable though a screen and so for all intents
and
purposes is a dead invoice.

I usually just tell customer service 'to bad you will have to re-key the
invoice', but in this case I have taken pity on them, the held invoice this
time
is actually a monthly consolidated invoice and so has a heap of deliveries
(alias line items) on it.

Question:  Has anyone ever been able to 'fix' a held invoice.

If it is of any importance we are on 3.5.2b SP4 using advanced pricing.

Thanks,
Gary.

at http://archive.midrange.com/jbausers-l.

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message
to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
delivery to you.

Thorn Australia Pty Ltd has implemented anti-virus software and whilst all care
is taken, it is the recipients responsibility to ensure that any attachments are
scanned for viruses prior to use.