      At least it was not at 10, I have seen that.
Julio

                      hs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                     To:
security400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      security400-bounces@m        cc:

                      idrange.com                  Subject:  RE: [Security400]
test?

                      11/05/2004 08:32 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Security

                      Administration on the

                      AS400 / iSeries

Well,
seems i started a thread just by testing?

I happened to be called by a company for auditing
their security audit... This has been done by a
small security company checking all systems of my
customer (PC, Unix, iSeries, S/390 etc). They
spent a lot of time on claiming problems with
the Windows-Systems, reporting update problems
on the unix boxes etc. Regarding the iSeries-
Systems, they wrote in their executive report:
"This is an IBM Server and thus secure by default."

As i came into that company they showed me that
report. I grabbed the next Twinax Terminal
in the office, did DSPSYSVAL QSECURITY,
guess the result. -> 30

No more comments needed.

-h