Now that you've expanded my horizons here, I have to ask.  I'm wondering
(but not too optimistic, since I've never heard this done before) about
whether you can take the system to a restricted state after you've done
a TFRJOB QCTL and do a Save-21 or other restricted-system stuff.

I'm sure the answer's no, but I'd be wondering at 3 a.m. tonight if I
didn't ask.  What a life, eh? <g>

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company