From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Martijn van Breden
Sent: Dienstag, 22. November 2022 09:57
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: SQL wrapper around service program

Hello Buck

Thank you for thinking with me. I didn't yet think of an authority failure resulting in a 'not found error'. I use the same profile in 5250 and ACS though and via a group profile I have *AllObj so that should be enough 😊

We have an initial script that I can run from 5250, ACS and RDi. I checked the results from the Library_List_Info view and they match my expectations. So, still no clue of why this is happening.

Kind regards

Martijn van Breden
lead software architect

--