In ACS are you using SQL or System Naming Conventions.
STRSQL and Green Screen uses per default System Naming conventions, so the
library list is searched for all (database) objects accessed with SQL.

When using SQL Naming conventions the Library List is not searched.
Unqualified specified tables and views are searched in the default schema
(can be set with SET CURRENT SCHEMA - but is not the same as the *CURLIB).
Unqualified specified Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, User
Defined Table Functions are searched in the SQL path, which can be set with
SET CURRENT PATH. In the CURRENT PATH multiple schemas separated by a comma
can be specified and even the special value *LIBL is allowed.

In either way, make sure you use the same naming conventions when generating
and running the routines.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser
Modernization ? Education ? Consulting on IBM i

Brown)
and keeping them!"
?Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they
don't want to.? (Richard Branson)