Booth.

If you want simple, stick with the Apache server. I've said this a few
times in this thread already and offered examples.

If you're using YAJL, it has a function to write the JSON to stdout.. so
it's actually VERY simple.

1. Create a web instance
2. Change your program to write the JSON to std out
3. Execute the program from a browser to test.

Super simple as it sounds like you have the JSON building already done.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #6 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Easily send
group emails with Distribution Lists