From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
eduard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 24 November 2006 4:54 a.m.
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Connecting Customer Signature to iSeries activity.

Richard,

Thank you for your offer.
This time we prefer to get to an solution with our own hands/minds.
There is no doubt that we can achieve that.
I was only searching for more/other way's of solving the problem so we
can get to a better solution.
If you can points us ways, and I'm certain you can, I would be must
obliged.

Kind regards,
Eduard Sluis.