John,
>>(if they'd buy me a 21" monitor i'd get more lines of source code,

I just got myself an 18.1" TFT/LCD display. With CodeStudio, I can see 100+
lines at a time if I choose to do that. Often, however, (since I'm over 40)
I set it at a 12 pt font and can still see 50+ lines at a time.  Fortunately
the way I write code today, most of my procedures are under 50 lines (if I
filter out comments).

Bob Cozzi
Cozzi Consulting
www.rpgiv.com