Sorry to hear about the file handling.

I remember a software (not baby/36) that allowed this.  And if you wanted
to do reporting you could use dBase.  That's right; their files were dBase
compatible.

I don't suppose it supports embedded SQL to SQL server or whatnot?  (Us
iSeries people are so spoiled in expecting the database with everything
else; nice isn't it?)

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Booth Martin" <Booth@MartinVT.com>