I got a Hauppauge MediaMVP for the holidays (it allows me to play media,
stored on a computer, on a TV)... but, since there's no way to run a
network wire up to the TV area, I had to get a wireless adapter that
could be used to connect the MediaMVP's hardwire wirelessly.

I have good experience with Linksys devices ... so I got their wireless
gaming adapter WGA54AG.  It supports Wireless A and G (I only use G) and
wasn't unreasonably priced.

I got it home, hooked it up, and tried to get it configured.

I then found out it doesn't support WPA encryption ... only WEP.

What 802.11G device doesn't support WPA?  I thought that was one of the
primary reasons to move to G (that and speed, of course).

This sucks ... I am running all over town trying to find a stupid
adapter so I can hook up the mediamvp device.

I wish I could just run a hardwire ... but it's not feasible at this point.

david