From: Mark Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "OpenSource" <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IBMi Open Source Roundtable <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [IBMiOSS] Python, ACS, Open Source and MKDocs **
SOLVED **
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2020 5:48 PM

 Joe,
IIRC, when you first started this thread, you discovered that you were
"accidentally" using Python 2.7, and an older version, from 5733-OPS ...
Perhaps that installed some stuff, before failing, so now, it's all
"hosed up"?
You might need to un-install all that stuff and then try again?
Hope that helps,
Mark S. Waterbury

    On Monday, December 21, 2020, 6:32:53 PM EST, Joe Pluta