One would hope that's few and far between.  But even if that's the case, the product runs on WSL.  So it seems that the requirements on my IBM i are different than the requirements on my WSL Ubuntu.  Why would that be?  And where would I look to see? I'm usually pretty good about working through this stuff, but I at least have to find it!