Okay, I got rid of my .profile and did nothing other than call set_pase_shell_info.  Now, if I come in through SSH, echo $0 returns -bash, while in QSH it still returns the original QSHELL/QZSHSH.  That's an interesting turn of events.

Then I checked your .bashrc and I see references to openjdk-11 and modejs12, neither of which I find in my /QOpenSys folders.  In ACS, I see that I can install various flavors of nodeJS, but I don't see a JVM.  So while I'm getting closer, I still don't see a path to getting to your configuration just yet.