That would be simple enough, but it doesn't work on Litmis Spaces:

​I haven't been following the Python PTFs as closely in 5733OPS. Was there
a change in the ibm_db adapter?​

​>That kind of stuff is pretty simple. I could probably manage some pull
requests, once I'm able to establish access to an environment in which I
can test my own mods.​

Let me know what you need and I will add it to your Space. This is the
same thing I did for David Dressler** to get his PHP/Nginx stuff compiled.

​**
https://godzillai5.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/compiling-php7-from-source-on-ibmi-pase-aix/

​Thanks,
Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 8:22 PM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>