REPORTING SERIAL: YL10*UE64*5049 (Based on the serial number this is a
topaz card 2016 / May)

Editor's note: In case the list strips it off UE64 is bold and underlined.

-

There is a brief window of time when the Super Capacitors are charging and
if the Super Capacitor status is checked during the brief window of time,
the problem occurs.

For adapters manufactured before 4th quarter 2019, the adapter needs to be
replaced although the adapter firmware needs to be installed through the
PTFs listed. If a new adapter with the Diamond capacitor is installed in
the managed system, these PTFs ensure the new adapter also gets the new
microcode update.

The adapter firmware installs with a system IPL or with an IOP reset of the
adapter.

Adapter firmware level 19512C00 is provided by the following Hyper IBM i
PTFs:

MF69409 for release 720

MF69402 for release 730

MF69408 for release 740