I have a Power 9 9009-41B reporting an issue with
Type-model . . . . . . . . . : 57B1-001
Part number . . . . . . . . : 0000001DH742

Have others seen this 57B18150 message?

----Server firmware----
Fix PTF
Copy pack ID
*ACTIVE VL950_145 MH01965
FW950.A0

Release of base option . . . . . . . : V7R5M0
PTF
ID Status
TL23306 Permanently applied

WRKPTFGRP