Just focus like Roberto - you can not win a battle retrospective.

I like to just bring in some facts that might surprise in “the new world”

IBM i is the most price/performant platform to run spring boot
microservices .

Yes ! Docker is great- I use it all the time while I develop. But deploy on
AWS or any other cloud provider- is quite expensive- not even talk about
GDPR issues here in Europe.

Notice also Microsoft is facing the same issues as IBM i - they have been
around for so many decades so they are “old too” microservices is also in
a way “new” to MS.

So on prem IBM i has a great future a head… don’t look back …

man. 13. mar. 2023 kl. 20.17 skrev Roberto José Etcheverry Romero <