I used to do all that stuff back in the day (articles, speaking at
conferences, writing books, etc), but my business has grown to the point
where I really don't have time for conferences, etc. This list and my
support page (fieldexit.com) is really where I spend my extra time. Maybe
once in a while stackoverflow, but there are many other people that can
help there as well now.

So I sort of fell into a full time job providing help, solutions, etc over
the past 25+ years. I'm not complaining at all (in fact I love what I do),
I just don't have time any more for all the extra stuff. And my eRPG books
during the time IBM was pushing Websphere I believe left a bad taste in
their mouth for me... at least that's the way it feels. I remember being
told "oh, you're that eRPG guy" in a condescending tone by some IBM reps
years ago when they were visiting the company I worked for...

I have committed myself to my customers first and foremost (well, after
family). And with as many as I have, they keep me busy (in a good way). :)

Rob has been nominated!

On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 11:08 AM Jack Woehr via MIDRANGE-L <