it's a CSV file which is located at some path(IFS PATH '/../') i was able
to download it as mentioned earlier using these FTP steps*
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/ftp-ascii-file-members-between-pc-and-os400
<https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/ftp-ascii-file-members-between-pc-and-os400>*

But unable to download it with full text in the column headings (which is
present in the base physical file from which his CPYTOIMPF gave output in a
csv file format which is present at IFS location.

So Now what could be done to put full column headings on this CSV file
which is downloaded following FTP steps mentioned on above link ( i just
changed as mentioned earlier TOSTMF parameter to IFS path where that CSV
file is located as mentioned in my previous post)

Thanks.

On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 20:25, Javier Sanchez <