Jerry, please insert a BIN command in your FTP script before the GET and
try again.

El mar., 22 de marzo de 2022 11:59 a. m., jerry ven <jerryven95@xxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

but in below command ( which was part of the link shared by me earlier)
it takes qsys and actual library and source file name for FTP purpose.
but how to extract that csv file if it is located under some directory
and sub directory name on the IFS path i mean what changes should i do in
this get command to extract that CSV file located in specific IFS path
on IBM i?
GET /QSYS.LIB/YOURLIB.LIB/YOURFILE.FILE/MBRNAME.MBR PCFILENAME.TXT

*Thanks*

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 at 22:54, Javier Sanchez <