Thanks Rob. Yes, I saw that too before. I'll use that option.

El mié., 9 de marzo de 2022 12:26 p. m., Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

One answer is the spawn.

To use the SBMJOB and easily get the message text, and data containing the
job name, then you could try

select message_tokens, message_text
from table(qsys2.joblog_info('*')) A
where message_id='CPC1221'
order by ordinal_position desc
fetch first row only;
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/ssw_ibm_i_74/rzajq/rzajqudfjobloginfo.htm

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com