Now that we've identified the PTFs,

I've just done a WRKJVMJOB on the customer box. It shows 13 Java jobs, and all but one is using the 64-bit Java 8.

Would anybody here have the slightest idea what any of these jobs are?

QSRVMON QSYS 376925 JVM-ServiceMon
ADMIN1 QWEBADMIN 377008 JVM-/QIBM/Prod
ADMIN3 QWEBADMIN 377009 JVM-/QIBM/Prod
ADMIN2 QLWISVR 377011 JVM-/QIBM/Prod
ADMIN4 QWEBADMIN 377012 JVM-/QIBM/Prod
ADMIN5 QLWISVR 377013 JVM-/QIBM/Prod
JSCOM3C DMADMIN 377430 PGM-jvmStartPa
JSCOM3C DMADMIN 377447 PGM-jvmStartPa
QNAVMNSRV QWEBADMIN 377478 JVM-MonitorSer
QINAVMNSRV QLWISVR 377517 JVM-Management
QJVACMDSRV EDIONR 380009 JVM-SocketServ

--
JHHL