From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 7:22 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Getting LAN Console up, was Re: Is there such a thing as a Twinax controller for an E4A?

James

This is really a reason to call IBM support - iACS is current software, so they should help you.

Now as to "modules" - there is only 1, the acsbundle.jar file - you should look for the acsconfig.properties file - there are "exclude" and "include" items in there, just comment out anything that limits what you can see - now you DO want some limits for the general user community - but that is not you, right?

HTH
Vern