Hi all

Same problem from Spain...

Error 503 Service Unavailable when try to Open a case

[image: image.png]

El vie, 7 may 2021 a las 14:59, Mayer, Michael via MIDRANGE-L (<
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:

Pete, this work every time and has for several weeks.

https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/s/?language=en_US

Can you "Open a case" and log in. I've had to clear browsing data if using
Chrome at times. Sometimes I'll use MS Edge.
But the site has been working consistently.

Very Respectfully,
Michael Mayer
IBM I on Power System Admin.
IT Operations.
The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson St
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2300
mmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.floridabar.org
Office: 850.561.5761
Cell: 518.641.8906

Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws. Many written
communications to or from The Florida Bar regarding Bar business may be
considered public records, which must be made available to anyone upon
request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public
disclosure.

message: 3
date: Fri, 7 May 2021 07:47:32 -0500
from: Pete Helgren <pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Issues with IBM support

Jay,

Unlike the good Doctor and Mark W, I still still see the error. When I try
to "Report the issue" it just takes me to a generic ibm.com website which
has no way to report the issue.? What email address did you use to contact
IBM for help?

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java