From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 3:38 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Issues with IBM support

Trying to create a PMR for the very first time.  I sign in and get:

Oops — that's not right!

The page you requested cannot be displayed. 503: Service Unavailable

Cleared cookies, etc for IBM.com but still see the error.   Is https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/s/?language=en_US ; and click on "Open a case" the correct way to create a PMR?

--
Pete Helgren
https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=www.petesworkshop.com&umid=27bd88ab-3ead-4a9a-9ce2-aedcecbd9a3d&auth=438b0784514c1757bd202125ca4db8b0abdb021e-4e6755dc9e0744d4983406fca71c8291ca5b854b