I agree with Roberto's assessment in general.

My question is what was done about that issue on October 16 because at least from this list that is the first hint of an issue. The rest of this issues clearly were today, an hour from now if you beleive the time stamps. Close enough I can get to the data center to see if fail! :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com