Luis:

+1

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 9:40 AM Luis Rodriguez <luisro58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alan,

As I see it, a simple CL that checks for QDAY = 1 or QDAYOFWEEK = *SAT that
gets called everyday is as simple as it gets, and should be easy to
maintain (in case the user decides he wants the job executed on Sundays :-)
).

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez

--

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 at 10:00, Alan Shore via MIDRANGE-L <