From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of
Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 7:53 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Active but Unusable RMC Connections

Jim,

<Based on you "moving" the tape devices I'm guessing an earlier version of
HMC.

Just curious as to what you were referring to here.

I've always moved tape devices (actually the FC card for the tape library).
I continue to do this.
I'm now on a 7063 CR1, Version 9.1 SP 921.

Partition, Physical I/O Adapters, Select the FC card, action remove.

Paul