Jon,

I feel a little badly that my last reply to you may have come across as
insensitive to your perspective. I was a little miffed about your assertion
regarding my (lack of) understanding of OA, how it is being used, and how
it might be used. Given the brevity of these email exchanges and the limits
of written word, there is really no way for anyone to accurately assess
what an individual might know or not know about OA. I think I know A LOT
more about it than you give me credit for.