"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 11/19/2018
04:11:02 PM:
So how do you create UIM menus? Is it via an IBM tool or a third party
tool?

Logging this into the brain for future retrieval...assuming the index
does
not get corrupted.

There is no tool that I know of. You just create a PNLGRP member
type in the QMNUSRC source file and manually code the desired UIM tags. (I
have the PDF file for the IBM i Application Display Programming manual on
my desktop for easy reference.) Then you compile it as follows.

CRTMNU MENU(CMDJBCTL) TYPE(*UIM)

Sincerely,

Dave Clark