And here I was giving you credit. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 9/27/2018 10:54 PM, Diego Kesselman wrote:
Actually... it's not "my way" but Brian Smith's

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/brian/entry/configuring_vio_servers_to_be_vscsi_clients_of_another_vio_server5?lang=en_us

I guess someone wiped out the commands on this blog post (big blank area next to the images), but I have my version on Evernote.

Regards

Diego E. KESSELMAN