In the case of TLI their pricing is PER LPAR no matter how much or little the customer uses it. 1 Trading partner with one translation one transaction a month or millions of each. Full install and training price and full price on maintenance, Per LPAR. Customers who want to break their machine into LPARS by timezone for example would need four full copies of TLI just to cover the continental US. As a consequence nobody does that because the cost is just too high. And thus their statement that "we are not seeing LPARs" is correct but it's a result of their pricing model!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com