Okay, okay! I'll try to do the catalog install :)

We're at about 82% now (of 3906G), I hope to be in the 60s after this weekend's
cleanup.

Thanks,
TomH

On Thu, 2017-06-01 at 16:37 -0400, DrFranken wrote:
What is this thing: "Disk"???

DVD-Burners and media are getting more and more rare, harder to find,
and older. This increases the likelyhood of errors and failures.

IBM has made image catalogs and optical devices so very excellent that I
don't even use disks for bare metal installs unless it is THE ONLY WAY.
All I need is another IBM i partition with a network connection and I
can skip disks entirely.

Seriously the ONLY reason to use disks is if your System ASP is too full
to hold them and in that case you already have a serious problem!

         - Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com