We on the CAAC are aware of the problems and that we have not solved them all.

And we are looking closely at the RFE process that has much to recommend (heh) it. To Larry's concern, yes, we want to continue to find a way to work that process so that we can still serve as that buffer. Perhaps to find a way that people can indicate that they identify themselves as submitting the request as a COMMON member.

The process HAS been convoluted, and maybe a single point of entry is beneficial - maybe? Of course it is, if things like NDA can be managed, etc.

I'm not in a place to say much more, except that we are working on this stuff.

Cheers
Vern