Tried it this morning. It did NOT. No errors. Only additional entry in
history log from GO LICPGM was "Server IPL required".

John McKee

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 6:51 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, that "on a non partitioned, non hmc-managed system a restart with
*FULL restart *YES will trigger a full server restart including the FSP"
is good news.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive