Finally did.

DSPPTF SELECT(*ACTRQD)
shows eight MH PTFs - 1076, 1073, 1070, 1053, 1007, 1004, 1001, 0997. All
permantly applied. All show "Permanently applied - IPL". IPL source is
##MACH#B ##SERV#P.

Displaying general information for 5722999 MH01076 shows Server IPL
required ##SERV#T

Sticking my neck way out - does this imply that a second IPL from "B" side
will fix?

We had PTFs temp applied on "B" for years. We are IPLed, now, on "B". Did
IPL this morning only end up syncing B and A sides, and another IPL will
fix it?

DSPPTF LICPGM(5722SS1) shows most recent (?) cum as TC10292.

I have applied PTFs suggested in (I have three documents don't remember
which one) manuals for v5r4 to v61 maybe v71 (mind is going). Will look
through the docs a lot more to be sure nothing was missed. Since things
are working, predictably, is there any point in loading a more recent
CUME? I know you guys with LOADS more experience say link loader is no
longer an issue. But, is there any point to loading a CUME to get to next
level if upgrade PTFs are permanently applied?

John McKee