Apologies for my getting lazy. Didn't quite feel excited about getting to
computer room.

Just looked at LAN console graphic of panel. Shows only 01 B. Actual
physical front panel does indeed show 01 B N V=F P

So, full IPL it is.

When I do things like PWRDWNSYS or >merely< some device configuration
change remotely, I do indeed proceed carefully. No fun at all having
things go awry. urned out that despite there was no issue with the IPL
this morning, the "nice people" higher up got an alert when system went
down. Monitoring software.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero <