Trevor,

My comment wasn't intended to start a flame war...but since you brought it
up...

Caring and being able to AFFORD TO DO IBM's JOB and still keep food on the
table and positive cash flow are two entirely different things...

We all care, that's never been in question, I wish we could get IBM to care
as much as we do.

The things I'm talking were are the SIMPLE YET THOROUGH day/half-day
announcements HELD AT THE LOCAL OFFICE. PERIOD. NOT talking about a road
show...I'm talking about the SIMPLE, COMPLETE AND DETAILED presentations at
the LOCAL OFFICES...

But then, finding an i-centric IBM'er in the local office can really be a
challenge... Ever wonder why?

Given current technology, there's NO REASON IBM can't do these with webex's,
etc!!! Hit the whole area with a single webex...tell people the full
picture of what's new - beyond all the new hardware they want to sell....
Gee, what a concept Trevor!

Welcome to the IBM's reality in the 21st century