Good morning all,

     As part of a project that I have been assigned, I am to migrate images from a jukebox to dasd.  One concern that I have is the possible duplication of images.  There are, for example volumes called RPT01 and one called BKUPRPT01.  How would I go about comparing the saved images and identifying that BKUPRPT01 is in fact a duplication of RPT01?  Also, does anyone know how I would be able to determine if an image was created outside the RDARS application?

     Thanks for any advise.

Warmest Regards,

Richard Reeve

This thread ...