Let's say one is found using
WRKLNK '/QOPT/*'
and the other is found using
WRKLNK '/MyVirtualImages/*'
Now, Scott Klement has written some IFS tutorials that may be of use to
compare these. But basically you're reading and comparing byte-by-byte
yourself. Don't know if any of the file attributes are sufficient. Take
an option 8 on something you see in WRKLNK to see if they fill the bill.
Apparently there are options not shown here that are available in qsHell.
I say this because Mimix JUST issued a patch because some chmod operations
were not getting replicated.
http://www.scottklement.com/rpg/ifs.html

I do not know rdars to see how to read their registry and compare with
what's there and what's in that directory.