From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Piotrowski
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:56 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: barcode scanenr for AS400

We have a wide range of scanners here - mostly Psion-Teklogix though.

If you need 2d scanners, get CK-31s (or their successors). Their 2d
engine is the fastest I have seen so far.

If you only need 1d (linear) barcode scanning, look at the Teklogix 7545
Omnii scanners with autorange imagers. They're fast and accurate.

/b;